Weight lose is something many people want to do. Unfortunately obesity is an epidemic in way too many parts of the world. Did you know that nearly two-thirds of U.S. adults are overweight? Well over 20% of U.S. children are overweight. And that’s just speaking of one country. The results in many other countries are very similar. It’s a shame. And one that needs to be addressed immediately.
The more extra weight you carry around over time, the worse it is for you. Extra weight easily spells illness – now or later. It might be in the form of a heart condition or diabetes, but it will show up down the road (if it hasn’t already).
So, if you’re carrying around extra weight you know you need to get rid of why not try these tips below right now to begin shedding 10 easy pounds – using something you already have for free – water.
To get your metabolism jump started and to get you motivated right away, let’s just concentrate on those first 10 pounds you want to lose. So, let’s begin. Here are 5 tips to lose 10 pounds using water.
- Many people take for granted that drinking is a very important step in any weight loss program. Many dehydrated people think they’re hungry by mistake and eat instead of drink. Drink plenty of water! Drink as much as you want to all day, every day. Best of all, since water has no calories, you CAN drink as much as you want. If you think you’re hungry, drink a glass of water first.
- When you get up in the morning, the very first thing you need to do is to drink a glass of water. This will help to hydrate your body, get all your digestive juices flowing (before breakfast) and also to help you cut down on eating such a large breakfast later on. Remember also, if you drink a caffeinated drink such as coffee at breakfast to follow it up with a glass of water since caffeine can make you dehydrated.
- Drink a glass of water at each and every meal before you sit down to eat. The water will help you feel fuller so you won’t eat as much.
- Drink water with your meal. Take a drink after each bite if you can to help you fill up more quickly and feel more satisfied.
- Stay away from all sorts of soda if at all possible. It doesn’t matter if they’re caffeine-free, a diet soda or whatever either. A soda is a soda and they’re all filled with all sorts of sugars or sugar substitutes and loads of chemicals we can’t even pronounce. If you do drink a soda, try a glass of water afterward to counteract the caffeine and sugar. Best rule of all, just don’t drink sodas at all.
So, now that you’ve read these 5 tips to lose 10 pounds using water get started right away. Be consistent, follow the tips above, set a goal for yourself, get a drink of water and start getting rid of 10 extra pounds right now.