Sauce refers to a liquid, semi liquid, and cream in food. It is not eaten alone instead it is accompanied with other main foods. Sauces add the flavour to the food, and they have the ability to turn a boring food into a very delicious one. They are not included in the food recipes, but they play a big role in making a recipe complete. Some sauces have tongue tickling taste, which is very necessary for the food. The sauce can be sweet, sour, tangy, and spicy as hell.
Sauces are eaten all over the world. European Sauces are very popular in the world, but when it comes to hotness, Asian Sauces are at the first place. These sauces include peanuts and chilli powder as the main ingredient along with jaggery. The sauces that are considered the best are thick, and that lasts on the top of the dish. Sauces are required in almost every food from coconut chutney for Idle to caramel sauce for ice-cream.
Some of the sauces are a must try. Here are their names:
- Asian Black Bean Sauce: This is the sauce which is most commonly used in Chinese food like noodles, fries, and chow mien. The sauce is made with black beans and peanuts. So, the sauce has a rich flavour.
- Cola BBQ Sauce: As the name states the sauce has a strong cola flavour. It is full of spices, chillies, jalapeno, and Tabasco, and it can make your taste buds twist.
- Salted Caramel Sauce: It can make any not delicious food to very mouth-watering food. This recipe is very easy to make and can be made at home quickly.
- Peanut Sauce: This sauce goes the best with every non-veg dish. This lip smacking peanut sauce can be served with the chicken sticks or vegetable skewers.
- Lemon Butter Sauce: This sauce is very smooth with a little bit tangy taste. It has been originated from the European countries but enjoyed all over the world. This is an easy and mouth-watering recipe, which can make your mouth instantly salivate. One can easily learn how to make lemon butter sauce for fish very easily just by watching online tutorials.
- Sweet and sour sauce: The combination of both these flavours makes it a perfect sauce. This is one of the most favourite dishes, and it is perfect to toss your veggies, chicken or any seafood. A little sprinkle of this sauce can make food really hot and spicy.
- Tomato and Basil Sauce: This type of sauce is prevalent in the household. It is also called tomato ketchup. It is used on a regular basis like with Maggi and pasta. The recipe is really simple to make.
- Schezwan Sauce: The Schezwan sauce is one of the acridest sauces in the food. It is a sauce from China and can be used in the topping of fries, noodles, and can sometimes be consumed with meat too.
- Garlicky Tahini Sauce: This is a simple sauce made from grinding of garlic. The best it is served with crispy kebabs. So easy to make recipe.